||Product||Voltage||Capacity||Technology||Cycle life||In stock||min. Quantity||Price
|MW7-12||AGM battery 12V 7Ah||12V||7Ah||AGM||250||
|MW12-12||AGM battery 12V 12Ah||12V||12Ah||AGM||250||
AGM battery SB type
With this sign are marked valve regulated lead-acid batteries, that are produced using AGM technology.
This technology enables the battery to be placed in any position. It is designed so it can withstand maximum power load. It has a great price/quality ratio, maximum capacity makes it a real compatition for other manufacturers. These bateries are very popolar in emergency power supply units.
- Duracability 6 - 9 years (Eurobatt standart)
- Plastic case is resistant to technical influense (ABS)
- Design in valve regulated, it has almost 100% - oxygen recombination after one charging.
- Electrolyth is in a glass fiber (AGM = Absorbing Glass Matt Technology)
- Corrosion resistant high power plates with lead-calcium.
- Wide working temperature rang
- Very good changing efficiency
- No dangerous IATA materials used
- Meets IEC 896-2 standart
- Good cyclic duracability. If the average discharge is 30% you can reach more that 1000 charging cycles.
- Uninteruptible power supply (UPS)
- Medical instruments
- Electronic equipment
- Geophysical instruments
- Security systems
- With fotovoltic appliances
- Controll and regulation systems